Classic Tiramisù – Instructions:
1. First we prepare the syrup. Pour the water and sugar into a small saucepan, mix and put on the fire. Bring it to 121°C by checking with a kitchen thermometer.
2. Using the electric whisk, whip the egg yolks with the sugar until they swell and become clearer. Pour in the syrup and continue to swipe.
3. Add the mascarpone and mix it well. The cream must be velvety and smooth.
4. Let’s start composing our Tiramisù. Soak LITALY Ladyfingers in coffee and place them on the surface of a baking dish, composing the first layer. Pour a few generous spoonfuls of mascarpone cream and a sprinkle of cocoa.
5. Continue to alternate the various layers until all ingredients are used up.
6. Finish with a sprinkling of cocoa and refrigerate for at least two hours, before serving.